Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Spring is here

Spring is definitely here.

I love the change in life's pace with each new season. I wouldn't say that I have a favorite season but winter is the season that I wish was a little shorter then the others.

I love spring. I love the blossoms everywhere, and the bright green growth on the brown grey branches. I love the longer brighter light that just makes life seem better. I love the new lambs with their tals wagging as they feed and the farmers using their tractors to turn the hills on the drive to school into a patchwork landscape. I love washing drying on the line before the dew wets it and the smell of fresh cut grass. I love outside play that does not result in a pile of wet and dirty clothes in a matter of seconds and eating outside in the sun. I love the change in play to compliment the change in the weather. And the warmth on my skin, I love the warmth on my skin.

I do love spring.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

so beautiful!

Vicky said...

I agree absolutely. I do love spring too <3