Wednesday, October 17, 2012

the grateful list #2

This week I am grateful for
Getting all the filing done {it has been on my to do list for a long time}.
Days with more light.
Another baby niece born seven days after her cousin that I have been able to cuddle.
Spending the day with a good friend after too many weeks not seeing each other.
My two boys who love to snuggle with their mum alot.
That it is Friday which means family movie and pizza night.
That general conference was last weekend meaning hours of inspiring spiritual messages ready to be listen to studied and applied to life.
My husband who works long days and nights to build our final family home.
Watching the innocent imaginative play of my children.
The smell of fresh mown lawn and light rain mixed together.

But them there is
My husband being at the 'block' for most of our children's awake hours
Rain at school drop off and pick up time
My Little Man losing his two very amazing pre kinder teachers {the best I have ever come across}

No comments: