Thursday, February 7, 2013

30 in thirty

Make that 31 in thirty one.
Goals we are talking about. Last year I turned thirty. I was looking forward to it, like somehow this was the magic age in which I would finally be old enough and mature enough to achieve some goal and develop some habits that would suddenly turn me in to the me that I know I am inside (not so different from the me that I am now just a little better). Thirty would make me a grown up. A real grown up not just a kid pretending*. So I made a list of goals I wanted to achieve and habits I wanted to form for. Thirty of them. I called it my 30 in thirty  Well this month marks the last of my thirty months and pretty much none of the goals are checked off. Lots were started but not a lot finished. They are not big one off things. I should have done been able to do it. I know I can do it. I know I will do it. I am going to do it this year.
Here it is, my 30 in thirty.

And because this is actually my thirty one year, one more for good measure and to go alone with my new calling
31.Complete my personal progress
* I think I will always feel like a kid pretending to be a grown up.



No comments: